The following ISU Communications contain important technical information related to Synchronized Skating competitions.
- ISU Communication 2236: ISU Well Balanced Program content for 2019-2020 season
- ISU Communication 2246: ISU Guidelines for 2019-2020 season
- 2019-2020 Referees, Judges and Technical Panel Deductions
- 2019-2020 Marking the GOE of Synchronized Skating Elements
- 2019-2020 Criteria Adjustments to the Grade of Execution
- Program Components for Synchronized Skating
- ISU Communication 2247:
- Appendix A: Difficulty groups of elements & features
- Appendix B: Difficulty groups of additional features
- ISU Communication 2259:
- Appendix A: Abbreviation of Elements and Additional Features
- Appendix B: Scale of Values of Synchronized Skating Elements
For all of the items above, additional information related to Skate Canada events and elements specific to these events will be published in Skate Canada Technical Requirements Guides and Scale of Values Tables.