Skate Canada is accepting applications for Level III Data Specialist Promotion. This promotion is designed to ensure that Skate Canada has adequate numbers of Data Specialists to service the needs of all competitions managed at the National level. Please note the following:
- The Level III Data Specialist Promotion Workbook, as well as the appropriate assessment forms to be submitted by candidates looking to apply for consideration for this promotion are available on the Skate Canada Membership Site at the following location: Materials > Digital Materials Catalogue > Competition > Officials > Data Specialists
- The Level III Data Specialist Workbook, when submitted, must contain Section support. If the candidate is the Section Data Specialist Chair, the Section can determine who best to provide support. Applications lacking Section support will not be accepted.
- The number of candidates accepted will be based on analysis of organizational need, both now and anticipated future need, and will be maximum 3 during the upcoming season.
- These exams will likely take place at Challenge Jr/Sr, Challenge Pre-Novice/Novice or Novice Canadians/Canada Cup.
- Deadline for submission of completed Level III Data Specialist Workbooks: July 24, 2023
- Completed applications can be sent to Norm Proft ([email protected])
- Any questions regarding this exam can also be directed to Norm Proft